Need-to-Know Information for Healthy Personal Finances
Don’t miss this FREE Summer Knowledge Series on Personal Finance for Young People
WHO: Ages 16 and Up
WHERE: Brooker Memorial, 157 Litchfield St., Torrington
WHEN: Tuesdays 5:30-7:30 p.m.
July 9 through August 13, 2019
Attendance at all six sessions is expected
YOU’LL GET ANSWERS TO THESE QUESTIONS & MORE:
- Do I need a checking account?
- What’s it cost to have a credit or debit card?
- What are all these taxes taken out of my pay?
- Why do I need car insurance, and how does it work?
- Why is it important to save money, and when should I start?
- How do I budget my money?