Child Care & Early Learning Center
The Early Learning & Child Care Center at The Maria Seymour Brooker Memorial provides licensed child care for infants (as young as 6 weeks old), toddlers, pre-schoolers and school age children up through the end of second grade. We are open from 6:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday.
At Brooker Memorial you can count on:
- Experienced, qualified teachers & staff, most with degrees in Early Childhood Education
- Separate Classroom for each group of children
- Low staff turnover
- Full and partial week care
- Affordable and competitive rates
- We accept Connecticut’s Care 4 Kids
- Bright, sunny classroom environments
- Outdoor Organic Vegetable Gardens (planted, tended and harvested by our children!)
- Free Yoga and Music classes
- Security cameras and keypad only entry throughout the facility
- Over-sized outdoor playgrounds for pre-schoolers featuring swings, climbers & other new equipment
- Safe, age-appropriate playgrounds just for toddlers
- Ample free and safe parking
- Educational and behavioral consultation as needed
Preparing Your Child for Life-long Success
Brooker also provides a part time Nursery School program for 3 and 4 year olds whose parents do not need full day care, but would still like to provide their child with quality early learning and socialization opportunities.
Educated, qualified teachers and teacher assistants provide your child with a safe, nurturing, and developmentally appropriate educational program. We are proud to serve families of ALL income levels. We believe the diversity of family experiences enriches all of our students and parents.
Prepare your child for life-long success in Brooker Memorial’s professional, caring and safe learning environment. Let Brooker give your child the building blocks for school readiness and life-long success.
Early Learning Resources
If you are looking for information about early learning there is a wealth of information that can be found on the CT Office of Early Childhood website.